Townhouse for Sale
Another One Under Contract by Ray White Oxenford / Helensvale
Property ID 1931002Your chance to secure a beautifully finished and spacious townhouse in the heart of Helensvale has arrived! With a fantastic cul-de-sac position and serene views over the neighbouring reserve, you simply cannot fault this location. Boasting 3 large bedrooms as well as 2.5 bathrooms, not to mention 2 large living areas, you will be immediately impressed by just how much room is on offer here. The stunning kitchen comes complete with eye catching splashbacks, stone benches and separate breakfast buffet, as well as well as great size walk in pantry. The practicality and elegance of this design leaves nothing to be desired and this is simply a must inspect to appreciate the value!
- 3 Spacious bedrooms including master with WIR and ensuite
- 2 Fully updated bathrooms plus separate powder room
- 2 Separate living areas both upstairs and downstairs
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, feature tiling and large walk in pantry
- Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Private balcony overlooking serene parklands
- Stunning hardwood staircase
- Separate Laundry
- Security alarm
- Fully fenced private rear yard
- Water tank
- Rapid access to public transport including light rail
- Visitor parking next to property
- Low body corporate
Not only does this property boast beautiful finishings and endless extras, but it also offers a fantastic position! Less than a minutes' drive to Westfield Helensvale as well as the light rail, train station, public transport and the M1 motorway, everyone will enjoy the convenience of this position. There is no doubt this home will suit a lot of people and will sell fast! So contact Clint Hynes today to secure your private inspection before you miss out!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.